We offer our services by APPOINTMENT ONLY and it’s easier than ever to book an appointment with our 24/7 online scheduler.
The appointment process is easy:
1) Please let us know what you are interested in.
2) Choose the date.
3) Review the available time slots and pick the one that works best for you.
NOTE: Fields indicated with a * are required to submit your appointment.
Please be advised that the store will remain closed from September 15th to 28th.
If you need immediate assistance before then, you may contact us at (437)-221-4737 or email us at email@example.com and we will respond as soon as possible.
Whether you want to alter your wedding gown, your suit, your evening dress or you want to order custom-made clothing. Our goal is to learn more about you, so we can better advise you on alterations or custom clothing that will make the difference.
Tailored dress designs and specialized alterations need plenty of time to ensure that the final result is exactly what you are looking for. With appointments, we can ensure that we have enough time to offer you a unique Dressmaking & Alteration experience and unrivalled final result.
We value your time. Especially in today’s busy and fast-paced environment, we want to eliminate the back and forth of traditional booking, by offering you the chance to choose the day and hour that works best for you. You can access our appointment scheduling portal on your own time when it’s most convenient for you.
Please contact us whether you have any questions or concerns about our dressmaking and clothing alterations services. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you with any information you may have requested very shortly. Our customer service team is always ready to help without delay!
Our Custom Clothing & Specialized Clothing Alterations services
In the meantime, you can learn more about:
1) Wedding Dress Alteration Services and the standard flow of wedding gown fittings.
2) Dressmaking Services and how the luxury of having your Bespoke Evening Gown or a Tailored Prom Dress is just one phone call away.
3) Our designer clothing services include Bespoke Skirts, Shirts, Blouses and made-to-measure women’s formal outfit.
4) Highly Specialized Suit Alterations in Etobicoke and why we are the best-reviewed professionals for your Suit Alterations.
5) Specialized Dress Alterations for all kind of Dresses and Gowns, including Bridesmaid Evening & Prom Dresses.
6) Our High-quality women’s and men’s general clothing alterations and repairs.
It is always easy to find us. Our store located 5 minutes from Kipling Station and 3 minutes from Islington Station at 5146 Dundas St West.