Do you own a Bridal Boutique, Store or Salon?
Our main aim is to add a massive value to your business, by offering the highest quality bridal fitting and alteration services to meet customer’s specific need.
Our bridal gown fitting services include:
- At the first fitting, we will examine the bridal gown from all angles and look for places where the dress needs to be altered, to fit in bride’s unique figure.
- At the second fitting, we will make sure that all of the concerns from the first fitting have been addressed, and the customer will be able to move around comfortably. We will give the bride the chance to try the form-fitting dress and make sure it feels right. We will pin any final adjustments to the bodice area and determine the proper hem length and train bustle, according to the shoes you plan to wear with your gown.
- At the final fitting, we will find out how to get rid of any last minutes wrinkled and alterations.
Our bridal alteration services include (but are not limited to)
1) Bust and Waist alterations: Taking in/out sideseams or backseam in order to make a wedding dress fit a bride.
2) Shoulders: usually shoulder seam can be taken in to bring up a gown.
3) Hem: according to the height of the bride and the shoes she is planning to wear, the length of a dress can be shortened.
4) Bustle: In order for the bride to move freely at the reception we can add a bustle when doing the alterations.
All of our services are done at the highest quality by qualified craftsmanship.
Now serving Toronto, Mississauga and Greatest Toronto Area, including Vaugh, North York, Milton, Brampton and Little Italy
Do not hesitate to contact us whether you’ve questions about our products and services.
Our Customer Service team is always ready to help!