one phone call or one visit.
Our Bridal alterations specialists in Toronto, will transform your gown to achieve the perfect fit and suit your individual preferences! Having a Bridal Gown that fits perfectly is the best way to make sure you feel confident on your wedding day. Book an appointment and start today!
C W- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐…the dress turned out beautiful and exactly how i wanted it to be. I will definitely be coming back for anything I need made or altered!♡
Wedding Dress alterations take time, so you need to schedule your first fitting 5 to 6 weeks before your wedding day. Typically we gonna need 2-3 fitting sessions in order to achieve a perfect result.
For the first time, we will need, on average, one hour. Each subsequent fitting should take less time since the bridal gown is getting closer and closer to the perfect fit.
During the bridal gown fittings, the bride should bring the shoes and undergarments she will wear on the day of the wedding in order to obtain the proper fit.
Our wedding dress fitting services include:
- The first fitting: We will check the wedding dress from all angles and look for places where we need to alter the gown, in order to fit in the bride’s unique figure.
- The second fitting: You will try the wedding dress to make sure it feels right. and that we addressed all the concerns from the first fitting. We will also pin any final adjustments to the bodice area and find the proper hem length and train bustle, according to the shoes you plan to wear with your gown.
- The last fitting: Finally, we will ensure that there aren’t any last minutes wrinkled or alterations, that the Gown has a perfect fit and that you are 100% satisfied.
Our wedding dress alterations services include
- Bust and Waist alterations: Taking in/out side-seams or back-seam in order to make a wedding dress fit a bride.
- Shortening the hem according to the height of the bride and the shoes she is planning to wear.
- Taking in/out on the hips and waist.
- Taking in around the chest.
- Shortening the straps to fit a wide range of brides.
- Adding a waist, sleeves or doing other special wedding dress alterations.
- Altering the neckline, the back and the closure.
- Bustle: In order for the bride to move freely at the reception we can add a bustle.
- General Gown remodeling and customization.
Annette T.- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
…a very expensive dress and I was naturally very worried to let someone recreate it….she certainly knows what she is doing and I intend taking other work to her. I am just thrilled with the end result…more than happy to recommend her for your special outfit. I have total confidence in her skills and work…
Wedding dress alterations pricing varies based on the complexity, so we’ll need to see you in the garment first. Payment is due at the time of your first fitting.
Do not hesitate to contact us whether you’ve questions about our products and services.
Our Customer Service team is always ready to help!
For more information about Wedding Dress Alterations and Fittings check here.