Alterations Seamstress & Tailor Job
We are looking for a talented and passionate
Tailor & Seamstress in Toronto.
Growing its team, Nadia Lef- Dressmaking & Alteration Shop is currently looking for a talented and passionate Seamstress in Toronto.
- 5+ years of sewing experience and proficiency in dress alterations, such as wedding gowns, evening and/or bridesmaid dresses tailoring.
- Experienced using industrial sewing machines
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Reliable and enthusiastic
- Stay organized and prioritize multiple tasks
- Measure customers for size, fit garments, and mark areas requiring alterations
- Operating sewing machines and other equipment in the shop
- Complete alterations according to Nadia Lef guidelines and standards
- Communicate with customers in a professional and friendly manner
Send us Your Resume
If you are willing to grow with the company and learn from a professional with great experience, please send us your resume to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for your application, but we will call for a phone interview only for the qualified candidates.
***Please, no phone calls.
Alteration Seamstress Job in Toronto
Nadia Lef is a fast-growing Dressmaking & Alteration Shop located in Etobicoke. We aspire to become the best shop for bespoke dresses and specialized alterations in Toronto. Our mission is to offer exceptional customer service and high-quality services and this is where you come into play. Learn more at www.nadialef.com
Our lead Fashion designer is a Master of Fine Arts degree holder from Omsk State Technical University, Russia.
By working at Nadia Lef, you will have access to continuous training and the opportunity to grow on a career level and on a personal level.
We are committed to providing accommodations in the application and recruitment process. If you require accommodation in the application process or need job postings in an alternative format, please let us know.