NLefashion ☑️ Custom Wedding Dresses In Toronto
Please note, that we accept custom orders only from September to February.
Bridal Dress Designs We Provide & The Approximate Cost.
Choosing the right wedding dress is one of the main decisions you have to take for your special day.
Below, you can find all the wedding dress designs we can custom made for you, including the approximate cost of each dress.
As every gown is custom-made by our experienced dressmaker, the price will vary based on your vision for your dress and the level of customization requested. After we finalize the design we’ll take your measurements. From there, the price will be determined based on the materials used, the design of the dress itself, and any extra embellishments requested.
Designing Your Own Custom Bridal Gown
There are many bridal salons out there and you will spend many weeks searching for designs and trying on bridal dresses, to find a dress that is close to your dream gown. When you place the order and receive your wedding gown, you will realize that the dress is not designed according to your unique body shape.
To make it a perfect fit for you, you will need to make a few adjustments. Surprisingly, the wedding alterations can increase the final cost of your wedding dress by 30%-70%.
When it comes to a custom wedding dress, as everything is created for you, you will know from the beginning the exact cost of your custom-made wedding dress.
Even if you are working within a budget, you shouldn’t dismiss the custom bridal dress option.
Before you book an appointment, please send us an email with more details about your dress, such as:
This way you will see different options and choose the exact one that you would love to make into the dress.
Complete your look with a bridal accessory as recommended by the brides we have worked with
Frequently Asked Questions
It always depends on the time of the year and the volume. On average, it takes:
• 8 to 12 weeks during the winter months.
• 12 to 24 weeks during the summer months.
By starting early, you’ll enjoy the fun and the unique experience of having a gown created just for you.
Based on our experience, the wedding dressmaking services cost between:
|✓ Boat Neck Dress||$2,950- $3,250|
|✓ Sheath Gown||$3,000- $3,300|
|✓ V Neck Dress||$3,600- $3,900|
|✓ A-Line Dress||$2,950- $3,250|
|✓ Boho Dress||$2,850- $3,050|
|✓ Empire Dress||$3,050- $3,350|
|✓ Halter Top Dress||$2,650- $2,950|
|✓ Bohemian Gown||$2,850- $3,050|
|✓ Lace Tattoo Dress||$3,150- $3,450|
|✓ Long Sleeves Gown||$2,950- $3,250|
|✓ Mermaid Dress||$2,850- $3,050|
|✓ +Detachable Skirt||$2,950- $3,250|
|✓ Off Shoulders Dress||$3,350- $3,650|
|✓ Plus Size Dress||$2,950- $3,250|
|✓ Jewel Neck Dress||$2,550- $2,850|
|✓ Off Shoulders Gown||$2,850- $3,050|
|✓ Satin Bow Dress||$2,950- $3,250|
|✓ Sheath Dress||$3,000- $3,300|
|✓ Short Sleeves Dress||$2,900- $3,200|
|✓ A Line Bridal Gown||$3,050- $3,350|
|✓ Strapless Dress||$3,100- $3,400|
|✓ Tea Length Dress||$2,650- $2,950|
When people hear about custom wedding dresses they immediately think expensive or unnecessary. That’s not the truth and the reality is different. The ready-made dresses are produced in limited sizes and are not suitable for everyone and when you find the wedding dress that you really like, chances are that you will have to modify it in order to achieve a better fit.
That is why when comparing the prices, you should consider also the potential cost of the repair too.
After we review your requirements and provide you with the quote, we can proceed with an in-person consultation with our designer.
- Book an Appointment: We accept by appointment only and you can book it online. Visit our store located at 5146 Dundas St West, Etobicoke, ON M9A 1C2 to discuss your ideas and personal needs
- Design Process: Taking accurate body measurements is one of the keys to a great fit. After that, we will draw and produce a unique pattern and design just for you.
- Pattern Making & Sewing: We will cut and sew your custom wedding gown from the fabric you have chosen following the design you have decided on. We will need about 2-3 fitting sessions to bring the dress into reality.
- Your Dress is ready: Finally, our custom-made wedding dresses undergo high standards of quality control inspection before leaving our Studio and if needed, we will do some final adjustments to make sure that you are well-dressed.
Rather than going into multiple bridal stores, spending countless days and extra money for a bridal dress that seems okay-ish, you can simply order a custom wedding dress made exclusively for you and that is perfectly matching your personality and shows off your unique silhouette.
- Available Fabric Selection: When it comes to wedding dresses the most common limitation is the fabric. Some dresses and especially designer gowns are made of unique fabrics and laces that are really hard to find. Even if we find a similar one, unfortunately, the final result might not be as good as you imagined. This is something that you have to take into consideration when you are looking for ideas.
That is why we encourage our clients to visit a few fabric stores and see for the available fabrics, that they would love to make into a dress. Depending on your budget, this will also help you to determine the approximate cost of the material.
At NLefashion, we only provide dressmaking services, and we do not carry fabrics. Some locations where you can source the fabric is https://megafabrics.ca/ in North York or there are many fabric stores on Queen Str. Downtown and you can also check if there is any local fabric store near you.
- Reference Pictures: When you are searching for ideas that will help you to make your wedding dream dress, you need to take into consideration that sometimes the photos are showing models that have the perfect silhouette to showcase the dress and make it look amazing. The pictures are also made by professional photographers who sometimes are going too far with editing, showing, in that case, an unrealistic result.
At NLefashion we have the experience to consult you and suggest you a design based on your body shape, silhouette, and height.
- Timing: Be sure to start the process at least six months before the wedding day. Depending on the season, it usually takes around 8-16 weeks to make a bridal dress, including the adjustments required to make certain that everything is perfect. Rushing the process might make the process stressful.
Designer Mother of the Bride Dresses in Toronto
As a mother-of-the-bride or mother-of-the-groom, you must be comfortable and confident, as this is a big day for you as well!
You’re going to need a gorgeous dress and we can design the right custom mother-of-the-bride dress, that will fit perfectly and feel equally comfortable. By combining the perfect fit, comfort with fashion, you will feel special and look amazing.
Be sure to start looking for mother-of-the-bride dress ideas at least six months before the wedding day. It usually takes around 6-8 weeks to make a Designer Mother of the Bride Dress and a few weeks for dress fittings and the adjustments required to make certain that everything is perfect. Rushing the process might make the process stressful.
Take a look online for designs to see if there are styles that you like and of course, check your closet for dress styles that you feel more comfortable. This will help our designer to find the right design just for you.
Custom Bridesmaid Dress
Unfortunately, we do not provide custom-made bridesmaid dress services.
SEND US YOUR REQUIREMENTS TODAY!
In order to serve you better, before you book an appointment, please send us an email with:
- The dress design you have in mind
- Your approximate budget
- The date you need the dress to be done!