Custom Wedding Dresses In Toronto ☑️ NLefashion
Please note, that we accept custom orders only from October to February.
Bridal Dressmaking Services We Provide & The Approximate Cost.
Choosing the right wedding dress is one of the main decisions you have to take for your special day.
Below, you can find all the custom wedding dress we can custom made for you, including the approximate cost of each dress.
As every gown is custom-made by our experienced dressmaker, the price will vary based on your vision for your dress and the level of customization requested. After we finalize the design we’ll take your measurements. From there, the price will be determined based on the materials used, the design of the dress itself, and any extra embellishments requested.
Designing Your Own Custom Bridal Gown
There are many bridal salons out there and you will spend many weeks searching for designs and trying on bridal dresses, to find a dress that is close to your dream gown. When you place the order and receive your wedding gown, you will realize that the dress is not designed according to your unique body shape.
To make it a perfect fit for you, you will need to make a few adjustments. Surprisingly, the wedding alterations can increase the final cost of your wedding dress by 30%-70%.
When it comes to a custom wedding dress, as everything is created for you, you will know from the beginning the exact cost of your custom-made wedding dress.
Even if you are working within a budget, you shouldn’t dismiss the custom bridal dress option.
Custom Dresses We Do Not Provide
Unfortunately, we do not offer custom tailoring services for bridesmaid, evening, and prom dresses.
Before you book an appointment with our dressmaker, please send us more details about your dress, such as:
Frequently Asked Questions
It always depends on the time of the year and the volume. On average, it takes 8 to 12 weeks during the winter months.
By starting early, you’ll enjoy the fun and the unique experience of having a gown created just for you.
Based on our experience, the wedding dressmaking services cost between:
|✓ Boat Neck Dress
|✓ Sheath Gown
|✓ V Neck Dress
|✓ A-Line Dress
|✓ Boho Dress
|✓ Empire Dress
|✓ Halter Top Dress
|✓ Bohemian Gown
|✓ Lace Tattoo Dress
|✓ Long Sleeves Gown
|✓ Mermaid Dress
|✓ +Detachable Skirt
|✓ Off Shoulders Dress
|✓ Plus Size Dress
|✓ Jewel Neck Dress
|✓ Off Shoulders Gown
|✓ Satin Bow Dress
|✓ Sheath Dress
|✓ Short Sleeves Dress
|✓ A Line Bridal Gown
|✓ Strapless Dress
|✓ Tea Length Dress
When people hear about custom wedding dresses they immediately think expensive or unnecessary. That’s not the truth and the reality is different. The ready-made dresses are produced in limited sizes and are not suitable for everyone and when you find the wedding dress that you really like, chances are that you will have to modify it in order to achieve a better fit.
That is why when comparing the prices, you should consider also the potential cost of the repair too.
After we review your requirements and provide you with the quote, we can proceed with an in-person consultation with our designer.
- Book an Appointment: We accept by appointment only and you can book it online. Visit our store located at 5146 Dundas St West, Etobicoke, ON M9A 1C2 to discuss your ideas and personal needs
- Design Process: Taking accurate body measurements is one of the keys to a great fit. After that, we will draw and produce a unique pattern and design just for you.
- Pattern Making & Sewing: We will cut and sew your custom wedding gown from the fabric you have chosen following the design you have decided on. We will need about 2-3 fitting sessions to bring the dress into reality.
- Your Dress is ready: Finally, our custom-made wedding dresses undergo high standards of quality control inspection before leaving our Studio and if needed, we will make some final adjustments to make sure that you are well-dressed.
Rather than going into multiple bridal stores, and spending countless days and extra money for a bridal dress that seems okay-ish, you can simply order a custom wedding dress made exclusively for you and that perfectly matches your personality and shows off your unique silhouette.
- Available Fabric Selection: When it comes to wedding dresses the most common limitation is the fabric. Some dresses and especially designer gowns are made of unique fabrics and laces that are really hard to find. Even if we find a similar one, unfortunately, the final result might not be as good as you imagined. This is something that you have to take into consideration when you are looking for ideas.
That is why we encourage our clients to visit a few fabric stores and see for the available fabrics, that they would love to make into a dress. Depending on your budget, this will also help you to determine the approximate cost of the material.
At NLefashion, we only provide dressmaking services, and we do not carry fabrics. Some locations where you can source the fabric is https://megafabrics.ca/ in North York or there are many fabric stores on Queen Str. Downtown and you can also check if there is any local fabric store near you.
- Reference Pictures: When you are searching for ideas that will help you to make your wedding dream dress, you need to take into consideration that sometimes the photos are showing models that have the perfect silhouette to showcase the dress and make it look amazing. The pictures are also made by professional photographers who sometimes are going too far with editing, showing, in that case, an unrealistic result.
At NLefashion we have the experience to consult you and suggest you a design based on your body shape, silhouette, and height.
- Timing: Be sure to start the process at least six months before the wedding day. Depending on the season, it usually takes around 8-16 weeks to make a bridal dress, including the adjustments required to make certain that everything is perfect. Rushing the process might make the process stressful.
Advantages of Dressmaking
The main advantage of dressmaking is that you can create every detail from style to threads and the gowns that are made by a dressmaker, won’t need any adjustment.
They will be also made of high-quality materials to fit your body size with all the details according to your liking, making it a good deal at a reasonable price.
That is why nowadays the number of people who switch to buying exclusively handmade dresses is growing due to important benefits such as uniqueness, individuality, a perfect fit and high quality.
Check the 4 main benefits that will tell you why handmade gowns are the best choice.
A gown that fits you beautifully and fit is probably the main reason anyone looks into custom clothing. All our bespoke dresses are crafted for one person only and that is you.
Whether you’re looking for a specific shape or something a little more interesting, your options are unlimited, as we will create a unique pattern.
A made-to-measure dress is an ideal choice for those who want something unique and more than just a normal ready-made piece. Bespoke gowns show that you really appreciate quality and are willing to invest in your appearance to make a good impression.
Instead of being limited by off-the-rack availability, you can make your own designer dress to your personal style and add all the details and features you prefer.
You don’t have to worry that someone else wearing the same outfit as you, as our dressmaker will design something unique.
High quality is the priority and the dressmaker will examine every detail to provide you with nothing but amazing designs and superior quality.
Our goal is to learn more about you, so we can better advise you on what will make an impact and help define your style.
Send us your requirements today!
To serve you better, before you book an appointment, please fill out the form below with:
- The dress design you have in mind
- Your approximate budget
- The date you need the dress to be done!
Also please note, that we do not accept new custom dress orders from March to September.